🗄️ What type of information do we collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
For these, we use the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
🤔 What data do we collect?
We might collect the following information:
- We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. This includes, for example, the information provided on the enquire box (such as your name, email address, subject and the message you write);
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information and purchase history;
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number;
- We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page; and
- Personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
🌷 We might use your data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you (for example: reply to your enquiries, send you emails, newsletters, get in touch about payments);
- To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support, if necessary;
- To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use;
- To screen for potential risk and fraud;
- To complete your registration or fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
- To assess and improve the quality of our services and products (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns);
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
📤 Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We also might use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
🔒 Data Security
We deeply care about your information and we hold your data in a highly secure, reliable and compliant environment.
🔓 Other Links and Websites
Our Site might contain links to other websites, services and products. We are not responsible for their content, services or privacy practices. So we kindly ask you to read their policies and be careful before providing your Personal Information. Our policy does not apply to any website outside the www.juliananocchi.com domain.
📔 Policy Updates
ℹ️ Contact Us
You have the right to request access to information we hold about you. To be given access to your records or if you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact Juliana at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the e-mail email@example.com.